Part of a Deceased Estate
This authentic Kensington classic, oozing warmth and character, presents a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer.
This property forms part of Deceased Estate – so it will be sold!
• Renovate - A clever upgrade will reward.
• Extend - The huge rear yard can accommodate a grand extension.
• Invest - At close to land value, this prime Kensington property will appeal to an astute investor.
Rated as one of the best streets in Kensington, Monk Street is framed by rows of iconic Jacarandas and character homes, many of which have been renovated and extended.
Featuring two bedrooms, formal living room with fireplace, modernised kitchen, spacious utility, rear sleepout and an attached garage – the basics are in place. This is a real opportunity to make this character home your own special place.
Situated on a well proportioned freehold block of 506sqm with a frontage of 12.19 metres.
Additional features include:-
• Polished timber flooring
• Huge rear brick shed/garage
• High ceilings – ornate "art deco" centre pieces
• Spacious modernised kitchen
• Short drive to Perth City
A selection of the very best private and public schools are close by including Como Secondary College, Wesley, Aquinas and Penhros. Residents have a choice of either South Perth, Kensington or Collier Primary Schools. Curtin University is within 2km.
Bus transport is just metres away in South Terrace, as are a range of shops and the iconic Como Hotel.